Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tax Time: It's the Chits




 
Ken: "Anyone who comes into this room has to help sort receipts, otherwise known as chits."

Zak on the floor: "I think I hear someone calling my name ... "


It's tax time in our house. The dining room (pictured above), the living room, Ken's desk in the studio, the photography table, essentially all horizontal surfaces are covered with chits. I am going to help file them with Ken today. The kitties have offered to help but Ken eschewed their offer, saying they can't read, but he appreciated their good hearts. In the past, they lay on receipts on the floor and when the mood strikes, they chew on the edges of some of them. Not good, not good.


Guess it shows their contempt for the whole income tax process. I'm with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment