Thursday, April 30, 2009

Michael's on the Plane for London

We put Michael Broad, the site creator of http://www.pictures-of-cats.org/ on the plane for London via Toronto this morning. I supplied him with some of my cat images from the Thunderkatz cat show this past weekend in Oklahoma City, OK, to salt into his videos.

One of the cats he plans on using is the gorgeous girl on the left. Piper is a 1 year old Silver Classic Tabby American Shorthair Female. Her name is CH Placer's Piping Hot of Blue Pau ("Piper") and she was brought to me by the owner, Paula Marouk of Bluepau Cattery in Coweta, Oklahoma.

Background fabric color used for Piper: Purple.


Michael plans on using my Aby kitten images, American Shorthair, two Bengals, a Havana, Exotic Shorthair, Somali and a Birman as well as a shot of a Pixie-Bob from the Thunderkatz show.

I'll be getting back to working on my past shows after I pull images for Cat Fancy's next request for cat breeds: Russian Blue and the Traditional Siamese: the Thai -- and retouch them.

No comments:

Post a Comment