Monday, May 11, 2009

CH Snuglcoons Silver Belle and Big Bopper

Can you believe these two Maine Coons? This is a perfect pose for two cats, and they're holding it! These are two Black Silver Classic Tabby Maine Coons from Howard Allred and Debi Ayers Cattery. What models they were! Big Bopper is on the bottom with Silver Belle on top. This is one of my most favorite pictures of cats ... you can almost feel the soft fur. They are perfectly groomed, brand-spanking clean and their coats just flowed. These magnificent Maine Coons were photographed at TICA's Heart of Texas Cat Show on 11 February of 2007. When Ken "stacked" them into this pose, my jaw dropped!

But I'm not the only one who liked this shot: this very photo was published by BowTie in their magbook: Popular Cats: The Maine Coon. These are, indeed, gentle giants.

You can see more Snuglcoons Maine Coons on their website: http://www.snuglcoon.com/

Background fabric for Big Bopper and Silver Belle: Imperial Blue.

1 comment:

  1. I was trying to find a picture on google, to show my kids, and came across this picture. I actually bought my kitten based on this picture, and another you had taken, Snuglcoon's Jack Frost. Jack (now Gandalf) is sitting on my lap now, so thank you. His kitten picture convinced me. :)

    ReplyDelete